Business Development Representative
Integrate IQ is seeking a Business Development Representative(BDR) to help us grow our direct sales team. As a BDR, your role will be to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how Integrate IQ could help a business grow, and successfully position the Integrate IQ value proposition. While expanding our footprint in an already fast-growing niche, your responsibility will be to develop relationships and engage qualified prospects. If you have top producer potential and are a hunter, hungry for new business success, this role might be for you.
Our ideal candidate has an internal drive for attainment, looking to learn and grow their sales career, are naturally curious, competitive, and looking to achieve both team and personal goals, while partnering closely with the CEO and internal leadership to work towards our mission.
Integrate IQ has a variety of different services and products you are able to go to market with. This role has opened due to the significant growth achieved in 2021 and to capitalize on a fast growing market as an early mover. If you are looking for a position that allows you to over achieve while building a career path into leadership, we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Need
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Self-motivated to be proactive and creative within your outreach to show prospective clients the value of Integrate IQ’s solutions
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies.
- The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- A strategic mindset that allows you to solve for the customer.
- An understanding of how to sell on value and uncover the business motivation of prospective customers
- A can-do attitude with the belief that consistency and daily activities enable you to achieve big goals.
- Ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures while recognizing the lesson learned.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Position the value of Integrate IQ to prospects that fit our target personas.
- Educate and guide prospects to help them learn how Integrate IQ and an integration can grow their business.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential prospects
- Build and execute prospect tailor sales strategies as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products.
- Engage with prospects daily with Vidyard videos embedded in email communication.
- Document all sales activities and communication in HubSpot CRM.
- Assist in activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
A Day In the Life
We think it is important to know how we expect time spent to be successful in each role. Below you will see where we believe you would spend your time to maximize your success during and after your ramp period.
First 90 days
- Prospecting (50%)
- Lead Sourcing(20%)
- Internal onboarding about our products and processes (30%)
After First 90 days
- Prospecting (70%)
- Lead Sourcing (20%)
- On-going Training/Career Development (10%)
Why This Role Will Be Successful
- You can hit the ground running because we understand remote work and more importantly, remote culture. We switched to fully remote in 2017 and our team is rooted in working together virtually.
- We stand out in a larger HubSpot partner ecosystem as the only partner 100% dedicated to integrations.
- We can scale because we have productized a traditional IT service into a popular managed service.
- Our SMS app, Message IQ has broad appeal for HubSpot users.
- Our strategy is tested and driven by our CEO, who has has built and scaled multiple SaaS companies, including one which sold to HubSpot.
Our Hiring process
Finding a new job is not fun and it can be confusing (and slow) for most of us. We want you to know our exact process, to be as transparent as possible as we both get to know (and hopefully like) each other.
Welcome to the hiring process! You’ve formally applied and someone will review your application and get back to you, regardless of the outcome.
You’ll connect with someone on a video chat, so we can get a better idea of your background and you can learn more about the role. We answer your questions and learn about you.
Meet a few IQ team members in this next step. You’ll be assigned a small task (never more than 30 minutes) and you show off some of your skills in a group setting.
We get into the weeds and you leave with a full picture of what it’s like to work at Integrate IQ. We sometimes even invite customers or partners to participate.
Our favorite part of the process where we make things official and welcome you to the team. You will understand all our perks, benefits, and general life at Integrate IQ. Let’s go!
Perks & Benefits
We created Integrate IQ to be unique in many ways to our clients and our team members. Our structure not only creates success for our clients, but we think it makes joining our team a great move for your career and personal life.
Work where you want. We’ve been doing it for four years. It’s the best!
We all need time away and we require you use at least 50% of your allotment.
For important days of celebration or reflection (and the last week of the year), we don’t work.
Great Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan for you and your family.
“Use What You Need” time away from work policy.
The best software tools to make you productive and happy.
Paid time off for bereavement and jury leave.
We won’t spoil the surprise, but you will LOVE your blue box.
What Our Team Members Say
“I work hard, but I’m not working crazy hours. I see my family and my friends.”
Make The Call
“Our team decides on many key decisions on how to approach our projects.”
Not Just Work
“The vibe with our group is more like family. We laugh a lot and still get things done.”
Remote + Fun
“We actually enjoy each other, even though it’s remote.”
Work Over Meetings
“I’m not buried in meetings. I get to do real work.”
“We are trusted to make decisions and solve problems.”
A key part of finding a candidate that fits our team is how they align with our values. These five values are not just platitudes or posters (virtually) hanging on a wall. Instead, this list explains how we behave, what we promise to those we serve and to each other.
We work hard so others never think twice of sharing access to their data AND strategies.
We believe being grateful and graceful must be expressed to others.
We execute faster than anyone. You will not believe it when you see it.
We may be technically focused, but humor and sometimes silliness is present in all our interactions.
We are wired to find a way to say yes in an industry where customers are told no or charged constant fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’ve read this far down the page, we want to shift to what our customers (and maybe you would) ask us when we first meet. These common questions will give you a sense of our value proposition and approach to which segments of the market we serve.
How Long Does it Take?
We pride ourselves on speed and accuracy. The Integrate IQ on-boarding process is extremely structured. From the beginning, we tell you what we need from you and what to expect from us, complete with deadlines for every phase of the project. Typically the process takes 2-3 weeks in total to complete.
What if My Software Isn’t Listed?
We’re not scared. As long as your software has an open API, we can connect it to HubSpot. Some of favorite projects have involved esoteric, niche softwares. Whether your software is in the cloud or the closet, odds are we’ll be able to connect it.
Can’t Zapier Do This?
Make no mistake: we LOVE Zapier and use it frequently. If Zapier has an integration that solves your problems, we strongly recommend you use it! If your integration needs to go deeper than what Zapier can provide, that’s where we come in.
How Much Does it Cost?
Every integration project comes with a one-time setup fee and a 12-month maintenance agreement.
Monthly pricing is based on number of contacts. After the initial 12-month term, clients are moved to a month-to-month agreement.
I’ve Been Told This Isn’t Possible. Is it?
99% of the time, the answer is yes, it’s possible. We encourage you to challenge us on this. If you’ve been told it can’t be done, we’re the ones to call to get a no-nonsense final answer.
I’m Not in the US – Can You Still Help?
Of course! Our integration process can work anywhere. We have expert engineers fluent in both English and Spanish, and can work with you regardless of your location.