Usage of MoneyPath’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of the MoneyPath’s billing policy.
Following is MoneyPath’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
• All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by MoneyPath before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
• All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. MoneyPath does not accept international checks.
• Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage.
• Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
• All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
• Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, MoneyPath will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
• Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
• Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
• Late Fee: MoneyPath may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
• Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, MoneyPath may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
• Returned Checks: MoneyPath may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
• Collections Fee: In the event, an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
• Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Invoices are generated and payments are collected on the 1st of each month. Please see cancellations below for our cancellation policy. MoneyPath will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
MoneyPath accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by MoneyPath. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. MoneyPath currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a MoneyPath representative. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a MoneyPath representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with MoneyPath cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. MoneyPath will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a MoneyPath representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of MoneyPath, each customer agrees to provide MoneyPath 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. MoneyPath must be the first option in billing disputes. Should MoneyPath receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before MoneyPath has been given a chance to resolve the issue, MoneyPath has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, MoneyPath retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. MoneyPath will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, MoneyPath will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Refunds & Guarantees
Guarantees: Fees for consulting services (Growth Stack Blueprints, Growth Workshops, Executive Metric Bootcamps and Private Consulting) include a money-back guarantee. The guarantee entitles the customer to 1) cancel their order prior to start of consulting services and receive a full refund or 2) cancel their order prior to the 2nd call of the consulting engagement for a full refund. Specifically, a customer must notify a MoneyPath representative in-person prior to departing from the Growth Stack Blueprints, Growth Workshops, Executive Metric Bootcamps and Private Consulting engagement. All work created by MoneyPath prior to and during the consulting engagement must be turned over to MoneyPath and may not be used by customer without express written permission from a MoneyPath representative. After the customer departs from the consulting event/engagement, the guarantee expires permanently, and consulting fees become nonrefundable.
Refunds: All Subscription and services fees are nonrefundable. Either the service was satisfactory (see point above) or we’re going to clean it up.